Tuesday, August 7, 2012

UPDATES ON CAROL..........


Well all I can say is a picture is worth a thousand words.......
Zach and I just got back from Chicago las tnite and what a great trip! Carol looks beautiful, although chemo makes her more tired but you would never know it. The top picture is of Carol and one of her twin granddaughters, Chloe. I am sure they keep her going and give her strength.. as well as all of your warm wishes, prayers and donations! Carol, just could not believe that we were doing PEP just for her! She is so grateful to everyone and couldn't stop crying all weekend. Thank you to all of you, I only wish you could have been there to see her and her husband's faces when I presented them with thier first PEP check. What a warm wonderful feeling it was. She loves the name too, Pink Elephant Project.

The bottom picture is Carol, my soul sister, me and Karen, my real sister. We are all sisters in so many ways. Karen has done so much for Carol and this project, I couldn't have done it without her. Love to you both, my precious sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment