Thursday, July 19, 2012

Silent Auction into our third week....


I have had such a warm response from so many wonderful friends and family. My dining area is "flooded" with great donated items. I have been trying to keep the silent auction interesting every week and this week is a GREAT one! Remember that monetary donations are just as important! I just need to keep the excitement going and get the word out to more people to buy more incredible items so that I can REGAIN my house. Advertising will begin on FaceBook this week, I just hope Carol doesn't find out just yet. I am going to see her in August and want to surprise her with her first check and our mascot PEP (the little pink elephant)! She will be so surprised to know that so many more people are out there pulling for her! Blessings to all of you! Please share the love (and the auction link) ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment